An office fit-out or refurbishment can be a business’ largest capital expenditure over a lease. And this is particularly true if the priorities are branding and design. But from time to time the costs associated with works are overlooked, which can blow out the budget and draw out plans.
Nowadays, businesses can also choose from an array of fit-out options, each with pros and cons. So how do you decide on the best fit for your business and budget?
At Tenant CS, we understand that an office is more than just a few desks and chairs. When designed well, an office can embody your brand and culture, inspire fresh ideas and give your employees a safe and comfortable place to work. Let us help you transform your workspace by:
- Performing a needs and property analysis – We’ll conduct a feasibility study to determine your current and future space requirements to mitigate any risks.
- Recommending an innovative design solution – In today’s volatile business environment, smart office design is essential. We’ll advise you on the latest fit out solutions with flexibility in mind, taking into account the length of your lease, and current and future business needs.
- Planning your project – We’ll forecast your milestones, budgets, phases and communications, which can be complicated and time-consuming.
- Managing quality control – Testing, to ensure your fit out meets quality and safety standards, is often overlooked. However, it is critical to a project’s success. We’ll lead this critical phase of the project to guarantee that your fit out is of the highest quality.
- Project reporting – Good communication lies at the heart of every fit-out project. We’ll regularly review project budgets and milestones, and issue weekly progress reports to key stakeholders.
Get in touch
So, for your next office fit-out project, enlist the help of Tenant CS. We will ensure the scope of works meet the quality criteria, are delivered on time, remain within budget and, above all else, suit your business objectives. Get in touch with a member of our team today!